The Kingdom of Pandora Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Roses and Moonflowers (One-Shot)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of Roses and Moonflowers (One-Shot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Roses and Moonflowers (One-Shot)

Post by TikPandora Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 am

"That sounds wonderful!" Rune said, grinning almost from ear to ear as a gentle purring sound came from within him at this news. He was just so happy to be spending such a nice afternoon with such a gentle and sweet guy. Most people made Rune nervous, caused him to hide in his shell, but Mythril was in no way like this...he was just so different. "Hmm...I guess I should actually put some thought into what I want to eat, hm? I might have to go with that fish you recommended."
TikPandora
TikPandora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Of Roses and Moonflowers (One-Shot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Roses and Moonflowers (One-Shot)

Post by DragonRose35 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 am

"Anoi it is then," Mythril smiled, nodding his head. "And for a side dish? Anything you can think of and I assure you we'll have it."
DragonRose35
DragonRose35
Admin

https://kopr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TikPandora Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 am

"Uh....side dishes. How about..." He decided to try and test what Mythril had said, grinning rather cheekily as he got an idea. "...sweet potatoes with sweet marshmallow glaze and whipped cream!"
TikPandora
TikPandora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonRose35 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am

"I am sure Miha can fix something like that for you," Mythril said with a quirk of an eyebrow, a knowing look on his face. "Isabella will return shortly and when she does, we will order our food. How does that sound?"
DragonRose35
DragonRose35
Admin

https://kopr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TikPandora Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 am

"That sounds good to me..." Rune said, noticing the quirk of the king's eyebrow. It was very apparent that he wouldn't be able to get anything past Mythril. Soon, Isabella came back and took their orders and instead of testing the kingdom and it's chefs he simply ordered a seared fillet of Anoi with lemon pepper and garlic seasoned fries. There had to be some potato like thing they could cut up and fry in this place after all.
TikPandora
TikPandora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2